Although I have always been interested in nature, animals and art, I didn’t start photography until I bought my first DSLR camera in 2013. Now, years later, I spend as much free time as I can photographing my favorite subject – wildlife.
For my most complete and up-to-date gallery, visit my page on YourShot, National Geographic’s Photo Community (http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/537277/).
- Nikon D750
- Nikon D7200
- Nikon D5200
- AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4E PF ED VR
- AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
- AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR
- AF-S DX Nikkor 18–105mm f/3,5–5,6G ED VR
- AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III
- AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III
I hope you enjoy viewing my wildlife and landscape photographs as well as my travel photos of Switzerland and abroad.
My artistic side has not only led me to photography but also to music as I am an accomplished musician having played the Great Highland Bagpipe for 15 years. See my bagpipe tab above for more information on my piping as well as information on how to hire me for your private event.